Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
You can do this chicken in advance and serve it cold. It is a quick easy recipe that turns out nice moist chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 59.14 ml low-fat mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare marinade in a large Ziplock bag or in a shallow glass dish.
- combine mayo, mustard, garlic, salt& pepper.
- place chicken in the marinade coating it well.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Line a broiler pan with tin-foil, Spray with oil.
- Remove chicken from the marinade, Discard marinade.
- Broil 4" from heat turning once (approximately 16 minutes).
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top, return to broiler until cheese is golden.
I made this the night before last to have cold for chicken sandwiches the next day. Very good and so easy. I also like the fact that its a quick cook-I did not have to heat up the house. Diana Neal
I also liked this recipe. It was great warm and the leftovers will make a great chicken salad. Very quick weeknight dinner.
Wow, Bergy! I was really impressed with this chicken. Such a simple recipe, but the flavor was excellent! I was a little short on time when I made the marinade so I used garlic powder. Next time I'll make sure I use the real thing for an even more intense flavor. It only took about 16 minutes all together for mine to be done, so make sure you check it. This would be excellent with a wild rice side dish. I'll be making it again for sure!