1/1 Photo of Quick & Easy Broiled Chicken
You can do this chicken in advance and serve it cold. It is a quick easy recipe that turns out nice moist chicken
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 1Prepare marinade in a large Ziplock bag or in a shallow glass dish.
- 2combine mayo, mustard, garlic, salt& pepper.
- 3place chicken in the marinade coating it well.
- 4Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 5Line a broiler pan with tin-foil, Spray with oil.
- 6Remove chicken from the marinade, Discard marinade.
- 7Broil 4" from heat turning once (approximately 16 minutes).
- 8Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top, return to broiler until cheese is golden.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick & Easy Broiled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.2
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 81.0 mg
- Sodium 275.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 27.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: