Recipe by aronsinvest
This came from my The everything quick and easy cookbook. This is nice enough for a party or just a quick fix for the family. You can use a combination of raspberries and blueberries, or raspberries and sliced strawberries, or blackberries and strawberries.
- 1 (8 ounce) containersoft cream cheese with pineapple
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons pineapple preserves, divided
- 8 sponge cakes, cups
- 2 cups mixed berries
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add powdered sugar and 2 tbs. of the preserves and beat until well combined.
- 2. Carefully frost tops and sides of each sponge cake cup with the cream cheese mixtures. In a small saucepan over low heat, melt remaining preserves until thin. In small bowl combine the berries with the melted preserves and mix gently. Top each frosted sponge cake with some of the berry mixture and serve. You can prepare the cups ahead of time, refrigerate them and top them with the berry mixture just before serving.
- I also top with a little whip cream. (cause I love it).