Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A delicious dinner in a pinch! Makes two, easy, flavorful quiches to share with the whole family! :)
- 2 unbaked pie shells
- 6 slice bacon
- 295.73 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 bunch scallion (6-10 stalks)
- 4 eggs
- 473.19 ml heavy cream
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml onion powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a skillet, saute the bacon until cooked through. Remove from heat and dab with a paper towel to remove excess grease. Chop into bacon bits and add to a medium bowl.
- Slice scallions width-wise and add to bacon. Add your shredded cheddar cheese, onion powder, garlic powder, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Toss to combine and evenly distribute between the two pie shells.
- To the same bowl, add your eggs and cream, salt and pepper and whisk to combine. Pour custard evenly over the filling in tart shells and bake for 30 minutes or until shells are golden-brown and custard is set.