1/4 Photos of Quick & Easy Apple Crisp
Deb's Recipes's Note:
A traditional autumn dessert that's delicious served with vanilla ice cream. I've often made this recipe "diabetic-friendly" without sacrificing taste or quality by using Splenda No-Calorie Sweetener. Directions are included.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toss apples with lemon juice, sugar, and cinnamon; turn into an 8x8" baking pan that has been lightly coated with no-stick cooking spray; dot with butter.
- 2Cut together flour, brown sugar, and butter until crumbly; sprinkle evenly over apples.
- 3Bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes until apples are tender; serve warm with vanilla ice cream or fresh whipped cream.
- 4VARIATION: This recipe can be made diabetic-friendly by substituting Splenda for the granulated sugar and substituting 1/2 cup Splenda for 1/2 cup of the brown sugar - the remaining 1/2 cup of brown sugar is still used.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick & Easy Apple Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.1
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 45.7 mg
- Sodium 164.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 62.9 g
- Protein 2.8 g