Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fresh broccoli, pickled mushrooms, and a light, creamy sauce come together in this healthy, filling salad that you'll want to make all the time!
- 4 cups broccoli, chopped into bite-sized pieces (about 1-inch, this is about half a bag of pre-cut broccoli, but make sure to trim the pieces down)
- 15 pickled button mushrooms (I used President's Choice in a small jar)
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon pickled mushroom juice
- Mix the mayonaise and pickled mushroom juice together in the bottom of a medium-sized bowl.
- Add in the broccoli ad mushrooms.
- Stir and enjoy!