Recipe by Dropbear
I like this cheats recipe for xmas pudding. that will have you family believing that you made it from scratch.
- 2 (450 g) English puddings, cubed
- 200 g of chopped dried apricots
- 150 g of chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 1⁄2 glasses Kahlua
- 1⁄2 cup brandy or 1⁄2 cup whiskey
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix pudding, apricots and nuts in a bowl.
- Add 1 ½ glasses of Kailua and ½ cup of brandy or whisky leave for 10 minutes.
- empty into a calico square and tie it into a ball thread a wooden spoon over the top.
- place it into a saucepan with water, suspending it with the wooden spoon.
- boil for 20 minutes.