Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a quick & easy dinner, great for working parents! Nice served with applesauce & buttered bread. Enjoy!
- 4 -5 medium potatoes, chopped or sliced
- 1 package frozen baby peas (or peas & carrots)
- 3 -4 carrots, sliced (unless you've used the peas/carrots mix above)
- 1⁄4 lb sliced white processed cheese
- 1 package hot dogs or 1 lb ground beef, of choice
- onion, chopped
- Fry hot dogs (or burger) w/ onion.
- Add potatoes, then carrots& peas.
- Cook on medium heat until everything is tender.
- Cover w/ sliced cheese.
- Turn off heat, cover, and let set for a few minutes before serving.