Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These don't have the yeasty Danish dough but are good for a quick treat.
Make and share this Quick Drop Danish Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF and lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Blend baking mix, butter, cream cheese and sugar until mixture is crumbly.
- Stir in milk to form a dough (about 15 strokes).
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto cookie sheet, about 2" apart.
- With the back of the spoon, make a well in the center of each Danish and fill with 1 teaspoon of preserves.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Make glaze by mixing sugar and milk till it's of drizzling consistency. With the tip of a spoon, drizzle over warm rolls.