These don't have the yeasty Danish dough but are good for a quick treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups baking mix (Bisquick or similar)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup strawberry preserves (or your favorite fruit)
- 1Preheat oven to 400ºF and lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- 2Blend baking mix, butter, cream cheese and sugar until mixture is crumbly.
- 3Stir in milk to form a dough (about 15 strokes).
- 4Drop by rounded tablespoon onto cookie sheet, about 2" apart.
- 5With the back of the spoon, make a well in the center of each Danish and fill with 1 teaspoon of preserves.
- 6Bake 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 7Make glaze by mixing sugar and milk till it's of drizzling consistency. With the tip of a spoon, drizzle over warm rolls.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Drop Danish Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.5
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 23.0 mg
- Sodium 319.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 2.8 g