Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
These cookies are just another take on the old fashioned boiled cookies everyone loves.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup powdered instant chocolate drink mix
- Combine sugar, salt, butter and milk in a medium size sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil and let boil for 1 minute.
- Stir in peanut butter, oats, vanilla and chocolate drink mix.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons full onto waxed paper.
- Let set until cool.
- Store in airtight container.
Quick to make and quick to disappear. Great little cookie for when you're pucshed for time and want a quick treat.