Prep 12 mins
Cook 23 mins
the quickest way my family made there pizza dough :) so if your in a hurry then do it this method
- 1 (1/4 ounce) packetactive dry fast rise yeast
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups lukewarm water (105 to 115 F)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Crisco (for greasing pans)
- Mix 1/2 of flour with yeast, salt, water with honey dissolved in it, and olive oil. Beat with electric mixer for 3 minutes. Mix in remaining flour (dough should only be slightly sticky). Knead 5 minutes on a floured surface until smooth.
- Place dough in lightly oiled bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let rise for 10 minutes in a warm place. Punch dough down and divide in half. Punch down dough thoroughly and spread/stretch dough portion by hand and roller on a greased pizza pan. Move dough crust to pizza peel spread with coarse cornmeal or to pizza screen. Add sauce, cheese, and toppings and bake in preheated 500° F oven directly on the pizza stone for 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cool 2-3 minutes on a wire rack before cutting and serving.