1/5 Photos of Quick Double Chocolate Cupcakes
This recipe is courtesy of Rachel Ray. You must use the Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe or the cupcakes don't turn out! **Cook's note: April 2007- I have made these muffins several times with the Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe cake mix and they turn out wonderful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Line 2 (12-portion) muffin tins with paper cupcake liners and set aside.
- 3In a bowl, using an electric mixer, mix the cake mix, water, oil, and eggs on medium speed until moistened and smooth.
- 4Stir in 3/4 cup chocolate chips.
- 5Divide the batter evenly among the muffin tins, stirring it occasionally to redistribute the chocolate chips.
- 6The batter will nearly fill each liner to the top.
- 7Evenly sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips over the tops of the cupcakes.
- 8Bake until the cupcakes spring back when lightly touched, or a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 15 to 18 minutes.
- 9Transfer to a rack to cool.
- 10Frost with your favorite icing.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Double Chocolate Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (1259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.8
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 185.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 2.3 g