Recipe by Chelsea^_^
This is a wonderful, quick and easy recipe. Make cute chocolate domino pieces! It's perfect to make with the little ones! (Even my 2 year old nephew helped me out with it!) I got this recipe off the side of a 'Cadbury Bournvilles Cocoa' box. This cocoa has a wonderful chocolate taste to it, so if you can't find this specific one, look out for another sweet cocoa. I also omit the coconut, as I'm not a fan of it, but you can add in if you like it!
Top Review by Jaymeeh23
Omg! You have NO IDEA how much I have to thank you for this!
Last year my nephew turned 2 and I made these for the kids a bit older then him and they loved them! Even the adults did! I found it on the Cadbury Cocoa box, but I threw it away without thinking! I've been trying to find the recipe! It's great, easy and DELICIOUS! Thanks! ._.
- 150 g butter
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup cadbury bournvilles cocoa
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons cadbury bournville cocoa
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons boiling water
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a saucepan or in the microwave. Stir in sugar to dissolve any lumps. Add egg and beat well.
- Sift in cocoa and flour and add coconut. Stir well.
- Spread mixture evenly into a paper lined 18cm x 28cm slice tin. Bake at 160C for 30 minutes. Leave in pan to cool.
- Ice with chocolate icing when cold. Mark into 4cm x 6cm oblongs. When icing is set cut along marked lines.
- Either pipe dots of white icing, or use silver decorating balls to create domino effect.