Another adaptation from my Eagle brand dessert cookbook. If you like chocolate candy with orange cream this is the recipe for you.
My Private Note
lbs (ap ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line an 8x8 inch pan with wax paper.
- 2I tape it in to make it easier.
- 3In a medium bowl combine milk chocolate chips, 2/3 can of sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla extract.
- 4Microwave 45 seconds to 1 minute at a time, stirring in between heating.
- 5Continue until smooth.
- 6Spread ½ of the mixture evenly across the bottom of the pan.
- 7Reserved other ½ of mixture.
- 8Chill 10-15 minutes.
- 9In a small bowl combine white chocolate chips, remaining sweetened condensed milk, and orange extract.
- 10Microwave 45 seconds to 1 minute at a time, stirring in between heating.
- 11Continue until smooth.
- 12Stir in red and yellow food coloring until you achieve an orange color you like.
- 13Spread the mixture evenly across the first chocolate layer.
- 14Chill 10-15 minutes.
- 15Reheat reserved chocolate mixture.
- 16Spread the mixture evenly across the orange layer.
- 17Chill for an hour.
- 18Remove from pan and cut into squares.
- 19Tips: I always use Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk.
- 20It costs about twice as much but I've often been disappointed with the consistency of cheaper brands.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick & Dirty Chocolate Orange Microwave Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (930 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1279.9
- Calories from Fat 477
- Total Fat 53.0 g
- Saturated Fat 31.4 g
- Cholesterol 85.9 mg
- Sodium 352.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 176.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 174.3 g
- Protein 22.8 g