Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Father used to love this! You can vary the herbs, maybe mint and parsley or cilantro and chilis. Be creative!
- 2 cucumbers, sliced very thin
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar (more or less, cover the cucumbers)
- 1⁄4 cup dill weed, chopped, fresh (or 1 tbs dry)
- Place cucumbers in a containter.
- Mix vinegar, salt, sugar and dill enough to cover.
- Cover cukes with mix, cover and chill in fridge.
- These can be ready in as little as 3 hours or you can make the day before.
- They keep well.