1/1 Photo of Quick Dilled Cucumber
Father used to love this! You can vary the herbs, maybe mint and parsley or cilantro and chilis. Be creative!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cucumbers in a containter.
- 2Mix vinegar, salt, sugar and dill enough to cover.
- 3Cover cukes with mix, cover and chill in fridge.
- 4These can be ready in as little as 3 hours or you can make the day before.
- 5They keep well.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Dilled Cucumber
Serving Size: 1 (924 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 890.3
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 21.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 223.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 210.1 g
- Protein 3.9 g