Recipe by Oolala
Lemon, chives and pecans too. Found this recipe on a card in the supermarket and I haven't tried it yet.
- 4 catfish fillets (about 1 1/4 lbs.)
- 2 -3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 lemon wedges
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup pecan halves, toasted then chopped
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place oven rack 6 inches from broiler.
- Spray baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place fish fillets in pan and season to taste with salt and pepper. Spread mustard on top of fillets.
- Broil for 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. The mustard will darken but do not allow it to burn.
- Place each fillet on a plate garnished with lemon wedges, chives and pecans.