1/2 Photos of Quick Dijon Broiled Catfish
Lemon, chives and pecans too. Found this recipe on a card in the supermarket and I haven't tried it yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place oven rack 6 inches from broiler.
- 2Spray baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Place fish fillets in pan and season to taste with salt and pepper. Spread mustard on top of fillets.
- 4Broil for 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. The mustard will darken but do not allow it to burn.
- 5Place each fillet on a plate garnished with lemon wedges, chives and pecans.
Browse Our Top Catfish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Catfish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Dijon Broiled Catfish
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.8
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 74.7 mg
- Sodium 168.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 25.9 g