Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lemon, chives and pecans too. Found this recipe on a card in the supermarket and I haven't tried it yet.
- Place oven rack 6 inches from broiler.
- Spray baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place fish fillets in pan and season to taste with salt and pepper. Spread mustard on top of fillets.
- Broil for 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. The mustard will darken but do not allow it to burn.
- Place each fillet on a plate garnished with lemon wedges, chives and pecans.
This is so easy and very tasty. We enjoyed the fish very much. It was served with new nugget potatoes, New carrots & fresh green beans - Thanks for posting it Oolala
Very good. However we had to broil it 8 min. on one side and 4 min. on the other.