Prep 2 mins
Cook 7 mins
This is the easiest chocolate pudding recipe you will ever find. You might wonder "Why not just buy instant chocolate pudding if your just going to do this...?" Well, one day I was craving chocolate pudding but only had vanilla mix in the house. So, I added a few things and will never buy chocolate pudding again. I will just do this! It's delicious!
- 1 (5 1/8 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix (preferabbly JELLO brand)
- 2 1⁄2 cups cold milk (I used 2% and it was great)
- Hersheys cocoa powder, milk and special dark
- whipped cream (optional)
- rainbow candy sprinkles (optional)
- Basically make the vanilla pudding as the directions say, except before you add the milk add a little bit of Special Dark Cocoa Powder and then a little bit of Milk Cocoa powder. I did not measure, I just did it to my liking. (I tried it first and wanted a little more so I added a little more! Up to you according to your chocolate-craving!).
- Let it stand (I put it in the fridge) for 5 minutes after stirring.
- Put it into serving dishes and then add some whip cream and sprinkles!