Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I never ceased to be amazed at the things you can make with Bisquick. I found this in a magazine and it's easy enough for my DD to make.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cut-up dates
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 3 cups baking mix
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2⁄3 cup chopped nuts
- Grease and flour a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
- Mix dates and boiling water; set aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients; add dates and water.
- Pour into loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan.
- Cool completely before cutting.