1 hr 10 mins
Denise in da Kitchen's Note:
I never ceased to be amazed at the things you can make with Bisquick. I found this in a magazine and it's easy enough for my DD to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease and flour a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
- 2Mix dates and boiling water; set aside.
- 3Mix remaining ingredients; add dates and water.
- 4Pour into loaf pan.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 55 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- 6Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan.
- 7Cool completely before cutting.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Date Nut Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3577.8
- Calories from Fat 1061
- Total Fat 117.9 g
- Saturated Fat 26.5 g
- Cholesterol 447.2 mg
- Sodium 5412.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 591.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 37.1 g
- Sugars 349.3 g
- Protein 67.7 g