Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from The Vegetarian Low-Carb Diet by Rose Elliott. This is good for Phases 1, 2 and 3. Try this with some cauliflower rice or just a little watercress or green salad.
- 1 (9 ounce) package tofu, drained and thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put the tofu slices into a shallow casserole dish.
- Mix the mayonnaise and curry powder together and spoon over the tofu, moving the slices around so they all get coated.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes and serve.