Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy and tasty pork chops. Quick enough to make in the 20 minutes it takes rice to cook.
Make and share this Quick Curried Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 4 pork chops (I use boneless center loin)
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (or 1 tsp dried)
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine or 2 tablespoons water
- 1 apple, peeled and thinly sliced
- Trim fat from pork chops.
- If desired, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a large frying pan over medium heat, cook pork chops on both sides in margarine or butter until no pink remains.
- Remove pork chops from the pan.
- Add apple slices to frying pan and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir parsley, flour, curry powder, bouillon granules and pepper into drippings.
- Add milk all at once.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly (just a few minutes).
- Stir in wine or water.
- Return pork chops to frying pan and heat through.
- Good served with rice.