- Carla -'s Note:
Easy and tasty pork chops. Quick enough to make in the 20 minutes it takes rice to cook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 pork chops (I use boneless center loin)
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (or 1 tsp dried)
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1/2-1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine or 2 tablespoons water
- 1 apple, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1Trim fat from pork chops.
- 2If desired, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 3In a large frying pan over medium heat, cook pork chops on both sides in margarine or butter until no pink remains.
- 4Remove pork chops from the pan.
- 5Add apple slices to frying pan and cook for 1 minute.
- 6Stir parsley, flour, curry powder, bouillon granules and pepper into drippings.
- 7Add milk all at once.
- 8Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly (just a few minutes).
- 9Stir in wine or water.
- 10Return pork chops to frying pan and heat through.
- 11Good served with rice.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Curried Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.6
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 80.7 mg
- Sodium 122.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 24.2 g