Recipe by PugGrannie
1973 Pillsbury Bake-Off winner.
Top Review by Kathy in Fla
I have been searching for a good and easy pecan bars and this is it!! super easy to make and tasty!! I would however recommend a pan just a little bit smaller than the 9x13. Its a little tough to get the dough to stretch up the side the half inch.
- 226.79 g can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 118.29 ml pecans, chopped
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml corn syrup
- 14.79 ml margarine or 14.79 ml butter, melted
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 1 egg, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles.
- Place in ungreased 13x9" pan; press over bottom and 1/2" up sides to form crust.
- Firmly press performations to seal.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl combine all filling ingredients. Pour over partially baked crust.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 18-22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely; cut into bars.