Quick Creamy Vegetable Casserole
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- Wash and cut meat into 1" cubes.
- Cut all the vegetables also into 1" cubes.
- Wash the rice and keep aside.
- Melt butter in a pressure cooker.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste, pepper powder, green chilies and bay leaves.
- Stir for a minute and add potatoes, carrots, french beans, onions, tomatoes, rice and salt.
- Add one glass of water to this.
- Cover and pressure cook for 7 minutes or till meat is tender.
- Remove the lid and stir in the lemon juice and sprinkle coriander leaves.
- Bring to a boil.
- Before serving mix in the noodles.