Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 400 g boneless meat
- 2 big potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 12 French beans
- 2 spring onions
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 green chilies, chopped
- 2 big tomatoes, chopped
- 100 g rice
- 100 g butter or 100 g oil
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 cup boiled egg noodles (optional)
- coriander leaves, chopped
- Wash and cut meat into 1" cubes.
- Cut all the vegetables also into 1" cubes.
- Wash the rice and keep aside.
- Melt butter in a pressure cooker.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste, pepper powder, green chilies and bay leaves.
- Stir for a minute and add potatoes, carrots, french beans, onions, tomatoes, rice and salt.
- Add one glass of water to this.
- Cover and pressure cook for 7 minutes or till meat is tender.
- Remove the lid and stir in the lemon juice and sprinkle coriander leaves.
- Bring to a boil.
- Before serving mix in the noodles.