Enjoy a tasty fish meal in a matter of minutes with this speedy microwave recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place each haddock fillet in a large, greaseproof paper or multi-purpose cooking bag. Sprinkle some sliced leek, peas and a tablespoon of crème fraiche over each portion. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper and set each bag on a plate, tucking the ends under the fish.
- 2Microwave in haddock parcels one at a time on high for 3-4 minutes until the fish is cooked.
- 3Meanwhile, mix the remaining crème fraiche with the dill, salt and freshly ground pepper. Tip the microwaved haddock and vegetables onto two warm serving plates and top each portion with the dill crème fraiche.
- 4Grind some black pepper over the top and serve at once with new potatoes.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Creamy Haddock in a Bag
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.2
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 150.2 mg
- Sodium 1133.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 38.5 g