Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Enjoy a tasty fish meal in a matter of minutes with this speedy microwave recipe.
- 2 (5 ounce) smoked haddock fillets
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces frozen peas
- 4 tablespoons creme fraiche
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- boiled new potato, to serve
- Place each haddock fillet in a large, greaseproof paper or multi-purpose cooking bag. Sprinkle some sliced leek, peas and a tablespoon of crème fraiche over each portion. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper and set each bag on a plate, tucking the ends under the fish.
- Microwave in haddock parcels one at a time on high for 3-4 minutes until the fish is cooked.
- Meanwhile, mix the remaining crème fraiche with the dill, salt and freshly ground pepper. Tip the microwaved haddock and vegetables onto two warm serving plates and top each portion with the dill crème fraiche.
- Grind some black pepper over the top and serve at once with new potatoes.