Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This my family's favorite cornbread. The recipe from Healthy Calendar Diabetic Cooking says to use an 8-ounce can of corn but I always use a 14.5 ounce can and cook it about 10 minutes more.
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box corn muffin mix
- 1 egg
- 1 (8 ounce) can creamed corn
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the mix (I use Jiffy), the egg and creamed corn.
- Pour into an 8" X 8" baking dish coated with cooking spray (or you can use a muffin tin).
- Bake 20-25 minutes.