Quick & Creamy Chicken Stew
- PLACE potatoes and water in microwaveable dish; cover with lid.
- Microwave on HIGH 7 minute or until fork-tender.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large saucepan on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cook 7 minute or until browned, stirring occasionally.
- ADD potatoes, soup, dressing and vegetables to saucepan. Bring to boil; cover.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 3 minute or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are heated through.
- STIR in sour cream; cook 1 minute or until heated through, stirring occasionally.