Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Wonderful Weeknight meal for families! Quick, easy to make, and very hearty!
- 1419.54 ml cooked chicken
- 118.29 ml melted butter
- 709.77 ml crushed crackers, buttery and round
- 29.58 ml poppy seeds
- 304.75 g can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 304.75 g can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 453.59 g sour cream
- 473.18 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, mix together the chicken, both soups, sour cream, poppy seeds, and cheese.
- Spoon into well greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Mix together crushed crackers and melted butter in a separate bowl.
- Sprinkle cracker mixture over top of chicken mixture in baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.