Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Wonderful Weeknight meal for families! Quick, easy to make, and very hearty!
Make and share this Quick Creamy Chicken Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, mix together the chicken, both soups, sour cream, poppy seeds, and cheese.
- Spoon into well greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Mix together crushed crackers and melted butter in a separate bowl.
- Sprinkle cracker mixture over top of chicken mixture in baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.