Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Wonderful Weeknight meal for families! Quick, easy to make, and very hearty!
- 6 cups cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 3 cups crushed crackers, buttery and round
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, mix together the chicken, both soups, sour cream, poppy seeds, and cheese.
- Spoon into well greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Mix together crushed crackers and melted butter in a separate bowl.
- Sprinkle cracker mixture over top of chicken mixture in baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.