Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Wonderful Weeknight meal for families! Quick, easy to make, and very hearty!
Make and share this Quick Creamy Chicken Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, mix together the chicken, both soups, sour cream, poppy seeds, and cheese.
- Spoon into well greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Mix together crushed crackers and melted butter in a separate bowl.
- Sprinkle cracker mixture over top of chicken mixture in baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.