Recipe by PandorasKitchen
My boyfriend offered to make dinner for me last night and this is his answer to my request for "something spicy."
- cayenne pepper
- lemon pepper
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 white onion, sliced into rings
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 3 large mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the cayenne pepper, paprika, lemon pepper, garlic powder and onion powder in a dish and set aside.
- Melt butter over medium heat in large skillet.
- Add chopped garlic cloves.
- Rinse and pat dry chicken breasts.
- Coat breasts with seasoning mix in a in a plate, a bag, your method of choice.
- Add breasts to skillet, cook 3-4 minutes per side.
- After the first side of breasts is finished, add onions.
- After second side of breasts is finished, add mushrooms - toss for for two minutes.
- Add cream and bell peppers, toss until sauce reduces and browns.
- Serve with parmesan topping.