- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons green peppers, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup sherry wine
- 1⁄2 lb jumbo lump crab meat
- to taste toast, buttered or to taste rice or to taste crisp chow mein noodles, cooked
- to taste parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in saucepan. Add green pepper and onion; saute 3 minutes.
- Stir in undiluted soup and sherry; mix well.
- Add crab. Heat until steaming, stirring gently to avoid breaking crab pieces.
- Serve over hot toast, rice or noodles. Sprinkle with parsley.