Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is an easy recipe for a favorite comfort side dish.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen cauliflower
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated skim milk
- 2 tablespoons wondra instant flour, blend
- salt and pepper
- Combine cauliflower and chicken broth in saucepan.
- Simmer covered 10 to 12 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
- Combine milk and flour; mix well.
- Stir into saucepan; cook and stir until sauce simmers and bubbles.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste before serving.
This was good. Kind of bland for me. I think next time I will add a little more spices. And maybe some cilantro at the end. Nice and quick though.
I made this last night to have with some pork chops. Super easy and really delicious! I used fresh caulifower and steamed it first on the stovetop. My can of evap milk was bad so I ended up using 1% milk and flour to thicken and it worked fine.