Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is from my "Irish Cooking" cookbook.
- 1 (10 ounce) packagefrozen cauliflower florets
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated skim milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine cauliflower and chicken broth in saucepan. Simmer, covered, 10 to 12 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
- Combine milk and flour; mix well. Stir into saucepan.
- Cook and stir until sauce simmers and bubbles. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika, if desired.
Very tasty and it sure lives up to it's name "Quick". Mine was actually ready in about 10 mins. I added a tbsp of Parm cheese. After the pix of the recipe were taken I added some veggie crumbles which added protein to make a full light meal. I'm very happy to have found this recipe.