- 2 (7 ounce) cans mushroom stems and pieces, undrained
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
Directions See How It's Made
- MELT butter in large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion; cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from heat. Stir in flour, seasoned salt, parsley and white pepper; return to heat.
- Stir in, evaporated milk and mushrooms with juice. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
- Serve hot.