This is a quick and easy 10 minute recipe for a very tasty cream cheese, spinach & bacon dip. Goes great with chips or veggies. Presents well in bread bowl... Think recipe came from back of Velveeta package. ** I keep the pre-cooked heat & serve bacon on hand in my fridge & use that most of the time instead of cooking bacon - makes it easier also **
- 1 (10 ounce) package spinach (frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained well)
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cut up (1/2 of 8 oz. brick package Philadelphia)
- 1 (10 ounce) canro*tel diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled
- COMBINE ingredients in microwaveable bowl.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 minute or until VELVEETA is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 3 minute.