Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
My son got this recipe from his friend's mom. He liked it so much that he brought it home and asked me to make it for him. My husband loved it too and it is so easy to make. You can use any kind of fruit you like or pie filling so its good for anybody. I like it on those nights when I just don't have time to make a dessert.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- fresh fruit, sliced (you can use whatever your family likes) or cherry pie filling (you can use whatever your family likes)
- With mixer beat cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Layer this mixture in dessert glasses with pie filling or sliced fruit.
- Chill while you cook dinner.
I make something just like this all the time. I never thought tho to use fresh fruit. I used cut up strawberries that I sprinkled a little bit of suger on to bring out the juices. Yumm