Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Fun, quick and cheap wraps. Takes just minutes to make...
- 1⁄2 lb minute steaks
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 flour tortillas
- 6 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- Cut the fast-fry steaks into a total of 6 long strips.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan with toss in the garlic and meat. Add a bit of salt and/or pepper. Cook until done. Don't overcook.
- Spread cream cheese on the tortilla wraps and place a strip inside each one then wrap.
- Can be served hot or cold.