Recipe by SusieQusie
A very tasty coleslaw using a pre-packaged cabbage mix and dressing it up with cranberries and nuts. Feel free to lighten it up with low/no fat mayo & Splenda.
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- salt, to taste
- 10 ounces shredded cabbage coleslaw mix
- 1 large carrot, peeled and grated
- 2 scallions, green and white parts thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, water, sugar and salt.
- Combine shredded cabbage, carrot, scallions, cranberries and optional nuts in a large bowl.
- Pour dressing over cabbage mixture and toss well to coat.
- Allow coleslaw to chill for at least 15 minutes before serving, tossing occasionally.