Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Pair with fresh fruit for a tasty, light lunch. Great for summer!
- 1 (8 ounce) package crab or 1 (8 ounce) package imitation crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip (approx, to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped fine
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, chopped fine
- 1⁄8 cup onion, chopped fine
- lettuce leaf
- 4 pita bread
- Tear crab into small bite-size pieces.
- Mix well with Miracle whip, carrot, onion, celery.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with lettuce leaves in toasted or untoasted pitas.