No, it's not made up out of quick crabs - only artificial ones. It's fast to make, and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package imitation crabmeat
- 1 (12 ounce) package mixed salad greens
- your favorite vinaigrette
- salt & pepper
- 1Pour salad mix into a large bowl.
- 2Shred the artificial crab into the bowl.
- 3Add a bit of your favorite vinaigrette.
- 4Toss like a madman.
- 5Serve. Salt & Pepper to individual taste.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Crab Salad
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.3 mg
- Sodium 476.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens