Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
No, it's not made up out of quick crabs - only artificial ones. It's fast to make, and delicious.
Make and share this Quick Crab Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package imitation crabmeat
- 1 (12 ounce) package mixed salad greens
- your favorite vinaigrette
- salt & pepper
- Pour salad mix into a large bowl.
- Shred the artificial crab into the bowl.
- Add a bit of your favorite vinaigrette.
- Toss like a madman.
- Serve. Salt & Pepper to individual taste.