Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is so good and quick to make for gatherings. Serve it on Ritz crackers and let the party start, because the crab dip is here! Cooking time = chilling time.
- 2 (6 ounce) cansof fancy white crab meat, drained
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons French dressing
- Mix all the ingredients together and chill about 1 hour.
- Serve with "Ritz" crackers!
just wondering about the quantity of mayo and dressing to 2 cans of crab........ while looking at the pic, there is clearly a LOT more liquid than called for, and no mention of celery? or onions? i make a similar crab dip that calls for BOTH 1/2 cup mayo, and 1/2 cup cottage cheese for 1 can of crab. thanks
Couldn't be much easier! The French dressing makes it a little different from other crab dips. I thought it definitely needed chopped onion, so I added some chopped green onions. I think this would be great warm, too. Thanx for a yummy quick dip!