- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 9 slices of sliced white bread (very fresh)
- 1 1⁄2 cups crabmeat
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly brush 9 small muffin cups with 1 tbsp of the mayonaise.
- Cut crusts from bread and roll till 1/2 original thickness. Cut each slice into quarters.
- Press lightly into muffin tins.
- Combine remaining ingredients and spoon into bread cups.
- Bake at350° F for 15 - 20 minutes or until bubbly and golden.