Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 12 crackers, soda
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning (OLD BAY SEASONING is a prepared blend of celery salt, spices and paprika; look for it where spices)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, red, crushed
- 1 lb crabmeat, lump
- In a large bowl, combine crushed crackers and next 5 ingredients.
- With fingers, pick through crabmeat to remove any shells.
- Place crabmeat in bowl with cracker mixture; with rubber spatula, gently fold mixture together.
- Form into 4 patties.
- Spray a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray; heat over medium heat.
- Add patties, cook until browned 12-15 minutes.
- Serve with Coleslaw (optional)