An old standby. Very healthy--a great way to get kids to consume more calcium! Mom made this all the time in the winter, when fresh fruit was scarce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash lettuce leaves, pat dry and place on individual salad plates.
- 2Place 1/2 cup cottage cheese on each leaf.
- 3Top cottage cheese with pear half.
- 4Drizzle about 1 tablespoon (or to taste) dressing over each portion.
- 6NOTE: do not prepare in advance unless you can keep the salads chilled!
Browse Our Top Pears Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pears Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Cottage Cheese Salad
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.7
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.7 mg
- Sodium 435.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 13.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
western salad dressing