- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups coarsely shredded cabbage
- 0.5 (6 ounce) package refrigerated diced potatoes with onions (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cut-up cooked corned beef
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in 8-inch skillet.
- Stir in cabbage, potatoes, water and salt.
- Cook over medium-high heat until liquid is absorbed and bottom is brown, 8 to 12 minutes.
- Sprinkle meat into skillet; turn mixture with wide spatula and cook until meat is hot, about 3 minutes.