- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 cup baking mix (Bisquick)
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine, melted and cooled
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400°F
- Grease a 9 inch round pan or 8 inch square pan.
- Stir dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, beat eggs and stir in milk, honey, and butter.
- Pour wet mixture into the dry ingredients and stir just enough to moisten.
- Turn batter into pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, or a pick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cut into 9 squares or wedges and serve warm.