- 2 cups soymilk
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon whole wheat flour
- 1 potato, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dulse seaweed
- 2 tablespoons dried vegetable flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon Butter Buds
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen corn
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 2 cups of water and milk together on a low flame.
- Mix in the flour, dulse, vegetable flakes, and seasoning.
- Add the diced potatoes, carrot, and onion and continue to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the frozen corn until it defrosts and the soup comes to a boil again.