Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another recipe found in my late DM's grey cookbook.
- 2 cups frozen corn, cooked and drained
- 3⁄4 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup ranch salad dressing, use fat free for calorie concious people
- In a large salad bowl, combine vegetables.
- Stir in dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate until time to serve.
This is just so good! Very simple, but really nice flavors together. I doubled the recipe and it made a HUGE amount! lol That's just fine, because I could eat it every day, and probably will have to! lol I can't keep out of the fridge with a spoon! Such a nice salad, ChaCha, thank you so much!
Easy, quick and yummy! Thanks for posting this recipe! :)