Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Here's a nice fast corn pudding for your holiday menus! Just combine ingredients and cook!
- 2 (16 ounce) cans cream-style corn
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Set oven to 350ºF.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour into a lightly greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours.
We loved it. Like grandma used to bake! I cooked it with the turkey on Thanksgiving and it obviously took longer then the posted time. It is easy and delicious.