Great recipe for when your vegetables are coming in from your garden! Beautiful colors in this. I've added a bit of onion from time to time, but my Mom is avoiding onions due to dietary concerns and so posted it like this. Adapted from a recipe in Grrr-eat Grub cookbook!
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into julienne strips
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into julienne strips
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups corn (May use frozen whole kernel, thawed if fresh isn't available)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- Saute the zucchini and peppers in oil in a large skillet for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Add the corn, garlic, salt, and Italian seasoning, and saute for 3 to 5 minutes or until the corn is crisp tender.