Recipe by Lisa J.
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. I came up with this recipe because it is an easy, quick snack, lunch or even as a main dish. My 13 year old son can whip this up after school in just minutes. I think the potatoes take on the role of the breading, that is seen on the usual cordon bleu.
- 8 (7 inch) fajita-size flour tortillas
- 8 slices deli chicken (thinly sliced)
- 8 slices deli ham (thinly sliced)
- 2 cups Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- On a microwave safe plate layer one tortilla with 2 slices of the chicken deli meat and 2 slices of the ham deli meat. Then, layer the already prepared potatoes (1/4 cup), covering the meat. Finish off by sprinkling the shredded swiss (1/2 cup) over the potatoes. Place another tortilla on top of the cheese layer. Cover quesadilla with a paper towel and microwave for 1 minute or until cheese is fully melted. Repeat process with remaining 6 tortillas.