Prep 12 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a quick and easy cookie recipe to make when you don't have much time to bake.
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups quick oats
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract or 1⁄4 teaspoon walnut extract
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Mix first 6 ingredients.
- Fold in other ingredients.
- Drop by tablespoon onto sprayed cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or til lightly browned.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.